Adept IT Solutions are looking for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer – Tier 3 to join our growing IT Team in Newcastle.
You will work with our customers providing IT Services and Support throughout the Newcastle area.
This full-time role has standard working hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday through Friday.
We offer a great work environment and you will be given all the tools of the trade (PC, mobile etc) and first-class training.
This is an opportunity to build your IT career within a highly motivated and skilled team of specialists.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Help desk support
- On-site support
- Previous experience in help-desk / Remote Monitoring & Management environments
- General technical service provisioning
- Technical and procedural documentation
- General IT support services
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding phone manner and issue resolution skills
- Degree or Diploma in Information systems / Networking or similar discipline
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals and infrastructure (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Some familiarity with VOIP platforms preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues
- A proactive, innovative, outcome focused approach, bringing energy into the workplace
- Exceptional communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced active environment
- Valid driver’s license and police check
Adept IT Solutions is one of the region’s most successful and fastest growing IT Services & Support Companies.
We offer a wide range of IT Services in Security, Infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia.
If you’re as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are, then apply by emailing email@example.com