Adept IT Solutions are looking for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join our growing IT Team in Newcastle.
You will work with our customers providing IT Services and Support throughout the Newcastle area.
This full-time role has standard working hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday through Friday.
We offer a great work environment and you will be given all the tools of the trade (PC, mobile etc) and first-class training.
This is an opportunity to build your IT career within a highly motivated and skilled team of specialists.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Help desk support
- On-site support
- Previous experience in help-desk / Remote Monitoring & Management environments
- General technical service provisioning
- Technical and procedural documentation
- General IT support services
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding phone manner and issue resolution skills
- Degree or Diploma in Information systems / Networking or similar discipline
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals and infrastructure (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Some familiarity with VOIP platforms preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues
- A proactive, innovative, outcome focused approach, bringing energy into the workplace
- Exceptional communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced active environment
- Valid driver’s license and police check
Adept IT Solutions is one of the region’s most successful and fastest growing IT Services & Support Companies.
We offer a wide range of IT Services in Security, Infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia.
If you’re as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are, then apply by emailing email@example.com