Adept IT Solutions are looking for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Office Administrator/Bookkeeper to join our growing IT Team in Newcastle.
This role is Permanent Part-time at 10-20 hours per week, Monday to Friday – Negotiable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, growing company who offers competitive rates and a fun working environment.
You will be the go-to person to ensure everything is highly organised and running smoothly.
This role encompasses all administrative tasks as well as payroll and bookkeeping duties.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Proven work experience as an Office Administrator or similar role
- Experience in the Information Technology industry preferable but not essential
- Highly proficient with all aspects of Quick Books Online
- Advanced MS Office suite skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- Valid driver’s license and police check
Some key duties:
- Manage all aspects of bookkeeping including AR, AP, reconciling and prepare BAS
- Payroll processing, Superannuation processing & some basic HR knowledge
- Providing quotes and invoices to clients & processing payments
- Manage and co-ordinate IT stock including assistance with ticketing system
- Maintaining compliant WHS practices
- Day to day general administration & support
The position is suited to a mature-minded self-starter with superior administrative ability, a keen eye for detail and a ‘no task is too big or small’ attitude who will enjoy working in a local, family owned business.
Adept IT Solutions is one of the region’s most successful and fastest growing IT Services & Support Companies.
We offer a wide range of IT Services in Security, Infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia.