Adept IT Solutions is growing, and we want you to join our team!
We are looking for a qualified, dedicated, and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer (Tier 2) to work with us at Adept IT Solutions.
This is a full-time position working within standard business hours (8:30am – 5pm) Monday to Friday.
This position aims to support your developing IT Career providing you with a fantastic and diverse working environment.
Your core responsibilities will be as follows.
- Applying previous experience in Managed Service Provider environments
- Applying previous experiences in help desk roles
- On-site support
- Creating technical and procedural documentation
- General IT support services
- Providing exceptional customer service to new and existing clients
- Illustrating exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal applications
- Taking pride in your new workplace applying both exceptional phone mannerism and professional dress etiquette
- Outstanding issue resolution and escalation processes
- Ability to swiftly learn procedures
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals and infrastructure (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- A proactive, innovative and solution focuses approach to tasks
- Bringing energy into the workplace
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability, through previous experience to work and succeed in a high paced active environment.
It is an expectation that you have a Degree or Diploma in Information systems/networking or a similar discipline. It is an expectation that you hold a valid driver’s license and can pass a police check. It is an expectation that you are an Australian Citizen, and preferably live in the Newcastle area.
We are the regions’ most successful and fastest growing Managed IT Services Company. Our team is incredibly supporting and passionate about their work.
If you share the same passion for IT as we do please reach out and apply for our IT Support Engineer position today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our career page.